Customer Service Manager
Are you a people person? Do you just have the touch? FOND is looking for a partner to join our team and help lead customer care. Our new Customer Service Manager will oversee all communication with FOND’s customers and help architect responses, escalations, and pave the road for customer care for our team. In this role you will help foster positive customer experiences, and you’re responsible for ensuring that each customer has a positive and personal experience, from purchase to delivery and beyond.
You’re the perfect fit for this job if you agree that…
- As a high-end wellness brand, our customer service should be an extension of our brand’s hospitality. We are compassionate. We care about our customers and we care about FOND. Our refund policies are generous and our tone gracious, even and especially when this same courtesy is not given to us.
- Everyone who interacts with FOND should walk away feeling valued, heard and respected, even if we cannot meet their needs.
- We will build brand loyalty at every opportunity, seeing negative experiences as challenges to navigate and an opportunity to earn more brand loyalty when properly resolved.
- We will treat every customer as though they are a referral from our investor and will write every response knowing a customer can post it on social media.
What will I do as the Customer Service Manager?
Just a few of the things you’ll do in this role:
- Foster meaningful and positive connections with customers across a variety of channels; Email, Facebook, Chat, etc
- Provide pleasant, helpful, and informative communications to customers inquiring about FOND Bone Broth, health and wellness, store locations and distribution, and general questions
- Manage the FOND subscription platform
- Assist customers with creating and managing subscriptions
- Work with FOND’s Marketing Manager to improve all response templates
- Gain insights through analysis to better improve the FOND customer experience
- Create and implement protocols for FOND customer service
- Convert orders in the RSL system when needed
- Maintain, update and create new response templates in Reamaze as needed
- Response to customer questions that come through the website
This role requires:
- A Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- 5 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in the CPG industry
- Exceptional written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service ticketing systems and social media platforms such as Reamaze, Gorgias, etc
- A highly collaborative nature with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated examples of strong strategic, analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work through ambiguity with a solution-oriented mindset
- A high degree of comfort with reporting and measurement of performance; able to gain insights through analysis
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- $70K Commensurate with Experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Employee discount (and free broth!)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift minimum - CST
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s in marketing or communications
- Customer Service: 5 years