Three Bluebirds Swedish Dish Cloth
We're all about reducing our environmental footprint, and
one of the ways we do just that is with these amazing, super-absorbent
Swedish dish cloths!
Three Bluebirds Swedish dish cloths contain 70% sustainably forested
wood cellulose and 30% organic cotton. Their material is certified by
international regulatory organizations to ensure a positive
The material combines wood pulp (from Forest Stewardship Council
certified forests) with organic cotton that is free from harmful
chemicals (GOTS and OEKO-TEX Standard 100-certified). Every dish cloth
is 100% natural, biodegradable, and is screen printed with water-based
Some fun stats and info from Three Bluebirds below:
- Each dish cloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels (saving money and
- Absorbs 20x its weight.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Is far sturdier than a paper towel and will not easily fall apart.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
- Reduces waste - 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s
landfills every day. This Swedish dish cloth is compostable and 100%
biodegradable for zero waste.
- Can be sterilized and reused up to 200 times, and depending on use
will last 6-9 months.
- These truly sustainable dish cloths participate in 1% for the
planet, and they’re made in a Fair Trade facility on a river in Europe
that returns freshwater to the river even cleaner after it cycles
through the factory.
- Clean in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher.
- Sterilize in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or microwave when damp
for approximately 1 minute.
- Squeeze out excess water and leave flat, drape over the faucet, or
over the side of the sink to air dry.
- Do not tumble dry in the dryer.
- Do not wring out (as this may cause the dish cloth to become deformed).