Whether you are brunching-in or need a quick meal for a weekday morning, our easy bone broth skillet is naturally gluten free, dairy free, keto, paleo and with a minor substitution (sweet potatoes) Whole30 compliant.
To make our skillet have unparalleled flavor, we add our bone broth, Trolley Dodger at just the right time. Trolley Dodger is our tangy bone broth infused with lemon, garlic, radish and green onion. You won’t believe how delicious “good for you” can be!
- Heat a cast-iron skillet on medium-high with the ghee or oil inside. While it heats, chop your onions, mushrooms and potatoes.
- Once the oil starts to bubble carefully add the mushrooms and brown, then add the onions, and finally the potatoes.
- Sautee for about five minutes adding more ghee or avocado oil if necessary.
- While that is cooking chop your broccoli, keep it about the size of your thumbnail to ensure it gets cooked through.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and stir for an additional minute.
- Now add your the broth - stir continuously until the broth has been absorbed into the veggies.
If you do not stir continuously the result will still be delicious but it will become soggy like hash. We want the veggies and potatoes to retain their shape.